An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join this growing business to help drive and promote proactive client engagement and use data to improve and change the way that they respond and interact with their clients.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be managing and overseeing a team of Customer Service Executives and the commercial team looking at helping your team further develop upon their customer service and be responsible for monitoring and reporting on all the sales activity.
The role of Customer Service Manager would suit someone that is good at developing processes and building upon team cultures to help build upon their customer experience and team delivery. You will enjoy working with your team to help offer support and encouragement whilst improving in the day-to-day delivery of the customer support team.
You will be working with a supportive and open Director, and you will be able to share your experience and knowledge whilst being hands-on to affect positive change in this busy and thriving business. If you are looking for autonomy, creativity and support in fast paced environment, this role could be a good fit for you.
As the Customer Service Manager you will be:
- Ensuring KPIs are recorded and monitored.
- Working with internal teams to help manage and negate issues in the business.
- Managing team performance
- Working on key projects
- Working with both internal and external teams to ensure a smooth customer journey throughout the order right up till the client receives their goods.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing clients and internal teams to ensure a cohesive and collaborative environment.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills at all levels
- A passion for delivering success.
- Efficient time management skills
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Customer Service Manager position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Customer Service Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.